Wallingford Furnished Suite #6
Corporate short-term suite.
Top floor, two-bedroom, fully-furnished apartment sits up high on the hill overlooking lush mature trees and a lovely territorial outlook. Old growth oak flooring greet you as you enter the generous living/dining room decorated in bright primary colors with a touch of shabby chic pieces. An old Steamer trunk secures the flat screen with expanded cable set up. You’ll want to pick up some Presto Logs at the local market for the wood burning fireplace. Dining room features a vintage wood table and chairs to sit 4 or more very comfortably.
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Approximately 850 sq ft.
- One bedroom has a queen bed.
- Larger bedroom has 2 twin beds.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Desk work space.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- On-site parking available.
- Quiet building in residential neighborhood.
- Close to major arterials.
- Walkable to major bus lines.
- Shared laundry facilities.
- Extra storage space if needed.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near N 43rd St & Whitman Ave N - Seattle, WA 98103
The kitchen is well stocked for at-home meals, whether you bring your own recipes or do take-out. Desk space is more than adequate for using your laptop with hardwired or Wi-Fi provided. One large bedroom is outfitted with a queen bed, all linens supplied. The larger bedroom has 2 twin size beds, all linens supplied. A very special unit!
Wallingford Seattle Suites:
- Wallingford #1. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #6. Top-floor, two-bedroom suite.
- Wallingford #7. Top-floor, one-bedroom suite.