Executive-Style, Top-Floor Penthouse
Suite #1 - furnished, short-term rental.
Enter the executive style penthouse with panoramic views of Downtown Seattle, and see the Space Needle taking center-front of the stage! On a clear night step outside on one of the view decks to be dazzled by the evening lights. On a cold night be warmed up by the double sided fireplace.
- Secure locked building for your safety.
- Penthouse has the entire top floor.
- 2 outdoor decks and double sided fireplace.
- Fully furnished, appealing art and details.
- Gleaming hardwoods and upscale finishes.
- High end appliances: wine cooler, dishwasher, custom refrigerator and stove.
- Built-in microwave.
- Fully supplied chef’s kitchen, granite counters.
- Master has a king bed with ante room twin bed.
- Sumptuous marble master bath.
- Second bedroom has a queen bed.
- Den has a double sized futon.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Internet, cable, all utilities are all included.
- 2 off-street parking spaces.
- Washer and dryer in-suite.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 3 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near Prospect St & 5th Ave N - Seattle, WA 98109
Enjoy breakfast while watching the Space Needle elevator glide up and down. Cook up a storm in the chef’s kitchen adorned with upscale appliances, extensive granite countertops, wine cooler, lots of built-ins and tons of storage. Order a custom prepared meal for that special event and have it served in the lovely dining room, encouraging your guests to meander out onto the adjoining decks featuring its own charisma.
Spread out in the spacious master bedroom featuring a king bed and extensive custom built-in storage. Enjoy the sumptuous marble master bath with separate glassed shower and jetted tub. Twin bed is in the master ante room, perfect for a small child. Second bedroom is peaceful and private, featuring a queen bed and nice territorial outlook. Guests will be comfortable using the double futon in the den.
Hardwoods and upscale finishes throughout. Two parking spaces...yes, 2!
Roll down Queen Anne Hill, aka The Arts Corridor, to take in Seattle Opera, the Pacific NW Ballet or numerous other entertainment venues. This is possibly the nicest suite in our entire inventory!
- Suite #1. Top-floor penthouse suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. One-bedroom suite.