Furnished Suites In Seattle West
Feel the West Seattle Vibe!
All-inclusive homes featuring big views and modern furnishings. Seattle's oldest neighborhood and the birthplace of Seattle proper is the western-most hill community of West Seattle. Alki Point is traditionally credited as the point where Arthur Denny founded Seattle prior to moving across Elliott Bay to what we now call Downtown Seattle. A similar landing at Alki by the world-renowned Seafair Pirates is reenacted every summer since 1950 as part of the week-long Seafair celebration for Seattle's maritime and boating enthusiasts. Seafair coincides with other Seattle festivities including the Lake Washington Hydroplane Races and the Seafair Parade in Downtown Seattle. Alki is the home of the most popular beach in the Seattle area. The heart of West Seattle’s lively business district is the intersection of California Avenue S.W. and S.W. Alaska Street, called "The Junction" or "Alaska Junction”. Some of West Seattle's most famous residents include Pearl Jam’s lead singer Eddie Vedder, actress Dyan Cannon, and Amanda Knox.
- West Seattle Suites #6021A. Master suite plus den/bedroom.
- West Seattle Suites #6031A. Modern two-bedroom town home.
- West Seattle Suites #6055. Two-bedroom town home.
- West Seattle Suites #6330A. Three-bedroom town home.
Furnished homes featuring:
- Floor to ceiling windows with beautiful views.
- New construction in 2011 with bamboo floors throughout.
- Multi levels of grand living spaces and large roof top decks.
- High ceilings, grand cabinetry, upscale finishes.
- Suites are complete with quality modern furniture.
- Exquisite draperies and soft goods are in place.
- Gas heating and cooking, some suites with fireplaces.
- Living areas have flat screen TV's.
- Fully supplied kitchens with silestone or granite counter tops.
- Italian commercial stainless ranges, refrigerator, microwave.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- On-site parking for one car.
- Great street parking-always available.
- Wi-Fi Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
If you are looking for beautiful modern homes with great views, conveniently located, upgraded finishes throughout, and trendily decorated suites, then our West Seattle Homes are for you. These modern style townhomes have 1-3 bedrooms, separate bathrooms, grand 13' ceilings with lot of windows, and an on-site parking spot. These homes are located near the junction of Fauntleroy and California Ave, near the Alaska Junction - just 10 plus minutes to downtown and minutes to the Airport. There are views of Puget Sound and the Olympics Mountains from the rooftop decks. Conveniently located on the bus line to Downtown.