Furnished, short-term suites on Queen Anne Hill South.
Suites located on the South Slope of Queen Anne Hill, overlooking the Seattle Center and City skyline. Just 4 blocks from Seattle Center and the Space Needle. Secure condominium building of 9 units, 3 blocks to art and entertainment hub where Seattle Opera, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory and Intiman Theatres are located. Head to Key Arena for sporting events and concert venues.
One & Two-bedroom extended stay suites featuring:
- All suites are one or two bedrooms, one bath.
- Attractive floor plans range from 650-750 sq ft.
- Fully furnished in style with tasteful décor.
- Maple hardwood flooring.
- Granite countertops in kitchens and baths.
- Deep cherry cabinetry in kitchens and baths.
- Stainless appliances and dishwashers.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Generous use of ceramic tile in bathrooms.
- Queen and full beds with nice linens supplied.
- In-suite washer and dryer.
- All suites have small private decks.
- Two bedrooms have wood burning fireplace.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- On-site parking available.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near Prospect St & 6th Ave N - Seattle, WA 98109
South Lake Union and Amazon territory, aka “a City within the City”, is so close one can walk or bike. Shops and dozens of all kinds of restaurants are a few blocks away. The Experience Music Project (the EMP), the Sci-fi Museum, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Children’s Theatre all are within an easy walk of Seaward Suites. Catch a city bus or ride the famous Monorail to Downtown Seattle in just minutes. Highway 99 is just 1 block away, yet there is no highway noise. Great choice for a comfortable lifestyle!
- Suite #303. One-bedroom suite