A Waterfront Condo in the Village of Leschi
1-bedroom, furnished condo, nearby Seattle
Once you experience waterfront living, you will not want to leave! Imagine the sun rising above the eastern horizon every morning, signaling a new day is just beginning, and inviting you to have that first cup of coffee while sitting out on your private deck. Meander the Leschi Village shops where you can find specialty foods and wines, quaint gift shops and new discoveries. Many small pocket parks are just waiting for you to arrive on your bike or by car or on foot. Many nice restaurants are within reach if you care to stop for lunch.
One-bedroom suite featuring:
- Huge views of Lake Washington and Mt. Rainier.
- Private outdoor deck with outdoor furniture.
- Fully furnished with snappy updated décor.
- Fully stocked kitchen with dishwasher & nice appliances.
- Approximately 550 sq. ft.
- Bedroom has queen bed.
- Bathroom with tub and shower.
- All bed and bath linens provided.
- Flat screen TV and cable included.
- High speed Wi-Fi internet provided.
- Sparkling swimming pool overlooking Lake Washington, open Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Waterfront dock for access to Lake Washington, no moorage available.
- Secure, locked building with elevator for extra convenience.
- Shared laundry on-site.
- Free on-site parking.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- Pet Friendly - Cats and small dogs.
- Locally managed.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near S Dearborn St & Lakeside Ave S - Seattle, WA 98144
Take the public bus up the hill to Downtown Seattle where you can spend the entire day discovering the arts, shopping, museums and landmarks. After a full day you can relax at home while watching TV from the flat screen, or simply stare out your living room windows to see any number of different water craft and water skiers on the lake. Save time for that last minute swim in the on-site pool. Then retire to the spacious bedroom while listening to birds and frogs who also live on the waterfront. This is a condo you can get excited about!