Suite #1 - East Thomas Suites
Two-bedroom suite on Capitol Hill.
This is a spacious, 2-bedroom unit with a queen bed and a double bed. Just unpack and you’ll be settled very quickly, leaving lots of time to relax in the small city park right across the street. Use the elevator to easily bring your personal belongings up to your flat. Then stock your kitchen after shopping from a variety of groceries and deli items close by. All furniture and accessories are in place, all linens are provided, and all utilities are connected and ready for you.
- Fully furnished and turnkey ready.
- Two bedrooms/1.5 bath flat is 850 sq. ft.
- Fully supplied kitchen with dishwasher.
- One queen bed and one full bed.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- All bedroom, bath and kitchen linens provided.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- Internet, cable and all utilities included.
- On-site parking available.
- Building securely locked with an elevator.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near E Thomas St & Bellevue Ave E - Seattle, WA 98102
Need to do banking? You can choose from several different locally known banks. Need to go to FedX? No problem, just a short walk away. In the mood for entertainment? Ask about the Seattle International Film Festival. In the mood for culture? Visit the Seattle Art Museum’s Asian Exhibit residing in Volunteer Park.
Hopping on Interstate 5 north or south takes no more than a couple of minutes. From Interstate 5, for a beautiful scenic experience you can drive over Lake Washington on one of the floating bridges to Bellevue and Issaquah, or to the Microsoft Campus and Kirkland. Curious about Downtown Seattle? Take the city bus just steps away from your front door. Same bus, you can continue on to the Pike Place Market, or take a turn and end up in South Lake Union, referred to by some as “the city within a city”. March 2016 was the grand opening of the Light Link Rail connection from Capitol Hill to the University of Washington. The ride claims to be a short 8 minutes, and very inexpensive!
East Thomas Suites:
- Suite #1. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Two-bedroom suite.
- Suite #8. Two-bedroom penthouse suite.
- Suite #A. Studio suite.