Seattle Center Suites
Furnished suites on the south slope of Queen Anne Hill.
On the edge of Downtown Seattle. Small quiet building set back from major arterials, yet just 2 blocks from the world famous Space Needle and the Arts Corridor. South Lake Union and the new Amazon headquarters are just a few blocks to the east of Seattle Center Suites. The Bill Gates Foundation and the Paul Allen Experience Music Project are a mere stone’s throw away. For the evening, just stroll over to the Seattle Opera, the Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory or Intiman Theatres, the Space Needle or a sporting event at Key Arena.
One and two bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished and nicely decorated
- One Bedrooms have queen bed and street parking.
- Two Bedrooms have queen bed and full bed, 2 parking spaces (tandem).
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens for in-suite cooking.
- Each suite has a covered outside deck.
- Internet, cable, all utilities are included.
- Shared coin-op laundry facilities.
- Ranked as a “Walker’s Paradise” in Walkscore.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed small building.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 3 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near Valley St & 6th Ave N - Seattle, WA 98109
Travel to Downtown Seattle on Monorail in minutes. Choose from dozens of ethnic restaurants, boutique shops, the new QFC supermarket and a variety of other services. Starbucks is a 1 minute jog or a 3 minute walk. Excellent and inexpensive bus lines will take you in all directions. “Seattle Center Suites” is a favorite location to experience in-city charisma yet relax in peace!
Seattle Center Suites:
- Suite #1. 2-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. 1-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. 2-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. 1-bedroom suite.