Waterfront Landings - Short-Term Condos
Furnished condos in downtown Seattle WA
Seattle’s Waterfront District has the most unique excitement and activity of all. Standing majestically in the background is the Olympic Mountain range, snow capped much of the year. Behind the Olympics are spectacular sunsets ranging from purple to lavender to orangey pink. Meeting the mountains is Elliott Bay, dark blue and rimmed with sparkling silver waves. Skimming across Elliot Bay are the Washington State ferries, most of them jumbo ferries carrying passengers and automobiles, to and from the myriad of picturesque green lands in the San Juan Islands.
One-bedroom condos featuring:
- One Bedroom suites with Queen Bed.
- One full bath.
- Lovely terrace.
- Tall ceilings, private main floor.
- In-suite laundry.
- Club room.
- Fitness center.
- Hot tub.
- Dry cleaning service.
- View roof top patio and BBQ's.
- High security building.
- On-site concierge.
- Wi-Fi high speed Internet & cable.
- Heat and lights are all included.
- On-site parking available.
- Walkable to major bus lines.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 2 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near Alaskan Way & Pine St - Seattle, WA 98101
The Waterfront Landings Condominium has captured the touch of this Northwest scene by providing the Sky View Terrace on top of the building where you can BBQ the fresh catch of the day or just sit out and catch the stunning scene unfolding in front of you. Full amenity building features a hot tub, fitness center and club room as well. High security with on-site concierge enables you to relax in comfort. You will want to save time to catch a ride on the Seattle Great Wheel, one of the largest ferris wheels of its kind, in the climate-controlled gondolas that extend 40 feet over Puget Sound. This is Seattle's Waterfront. Enjoy!