Suites located on the South Slope of Queen Anne Hill, overlooking the Seattle Center and City skyline.
South slope Queen Anne Hill, 3 blocks from Seattle Center and the Space Needle. Secure condominium building of 9 units, 3 blocks to art and entertainment hub where Seattle Opera, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Repertory and Intiman Theatres are located, Key Arena for sporting events and concert venues. Shops and dozens of restaurants are a few blocks away. The Experience Music Project (the EMP), the Sci-fi Museum, Pacific Science Center, Seattle Children’s Theatre all are within an easy walk of Seaward Suites. Catch a city bus or ride the famous Monorail to Downtown Seattle in just minutes.
One & two-bedroom/one bath suites:
$1,895.00 to $2,795.00 per mo.
- All suites are one or two bedrooms ranging from 650-750 sq ft.
- Suites newly redone with granite countertops in kitchen and bath.
- Cherry cabinetry throughout, maple hardwood flooring, tasteful art.
- Suites are fully furnished with queen beds.
- All bedroom and bath linens supplied.
- Fully supplied kitchens with full size appliances and dishwashers.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- All suites have small private decks.
- Two bedroom suites have wood burning fireplace.
- Internet, cable, heat and lights are connected and included.
- No highway noise.