Urban Elegance meets Maritime Charm
Aromas fill the salty air—freshly baked waffle cones and steaming baskets of fish & chips call your name. Seagulls circling above charm the vistors below.
Seattle's Waterfront District is very close to many of these sights and sounds, steps to ferries venturing to Puget Sound, blocks from Seattle's stadiums, just around the corner from the Seattle Art Museum Outdoor Sculpture Park and minutes to Pike Place Market and Alaska Cruise Ship Terminals.
Seattle's Waterfront has it all. Perhaps you came to browse the eclectic souvenir and curio shops and taste the fresh Pacific Northwest seafood or maybe just relax on a pier and enjoy the romantic Waterfront views.
This is Seattle's Waterfront. Enjoy!!
Rent: $2,395.00 to $2,795 per mo.
One Bedroom Condo including:
- One Bedroom with Queen Bed.
- One full bath.
- Lovely terrace.
- Approx. 660 sq ft.
- Hardwood floors, tall ceilings, private main floor.
- In-suite front loader laundry.
- Club room.
- Fitness center.
- Dry cleaning service.
- View roof top patio and BBQ's.
- High security building with on-site management.
- Wifi high speed Internet, cable, heat and lights are all included in the rent.
- Seattle Waterfront
- Waterfront Landings