Judkins Park Townhome Near Downtown
Furnished townhome for rent or lease in Seattle.
Judkins Park is a trendy neighborhood just south of Downtown Seattle. Close-in, yet just far enough away to maintain that “neighborhood” feel. Nicely maintained parks and walking trails dot the area and attract people of all generations and flavors. Find tennis courts and even a dog park nearby. Originally nicknamed the "garlic gulch," as a historically Italian neighborhood, Judkins Park boasts a successful commercial core. Gai's Northwest Bakery on South Weller Street is evidence of such success, the bakery has been wafting the hearty smell of baking bread for more than 50 years. Customers can still buy freshly baked rolls and loaves at the bakery's thrift store. Very convenient to all major freeways including to Downtown Seattle, South Lake Union, Bellevue, University of Washington, Kirkland and Redmond. Also very close to the Mt. Baker Station of Light Link Rail, a great way to get to SeaTac Airport.
- Fully furnished craftsman style townhome.
- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- 3 levels of grand living spaces.
- New construction in 2007.
- Approximately 1,700 sq. ft.
- Fully supplied kitchen with stainless appliances.
- Hardwood floors, granite and marble throughout, high ceilings.
- Grand cabinetry, gas fireplace, gas heating/cooking.
- Exquisite furnishings, draperies and soft goods.
- Main floor living area: flat screen TV, fireplace, view deck, powder room.
- Master suite: entire second floor, king bed, flat screen TV, view deck, walk-in closet, marbled bath, walk-in shower, granite countertops, W/D.
- 2nd bedroom: third floor, queen bed, closet, shares main full bath.
- 3rd bedroom: third floor, double bed, closet, shares main full bath.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- On-site parking for one car.
- Ample street parking.
- No freeway noise.
- Wi-Fi internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally managed.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 3 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near S Holgate St & 24th Ave S - Seattle, WA 98144
If you are looking for a large beautiful home with great views, centrally located, upgraded finishes, and professionally decorated then we have a place for you! Built in 2007, this newer craftsman style town home combines the style of antiquity and the comforts of current quality construction. Notable are the exquisite furnishings, draperies and soft goods throughout. Stepping into the entry you will immediately see grand living spaces unfold, from the gleaming hardwood flooring to the 12 foot box beam ceilings. Large windows let in maximum light and bright, insulated for maximum temperature control. Gas heating and cooking is a favorite convenience and time saver.
In keeping with old world charm you’ll enjoy the warmth of the fireplace on a chilly day. The beauty and functionality of the fully stocked kitchen will encourage you to bring your own recipes, or perhaps you would like to BBQ from one of the many outdoor decks. Extensive high-end stainless appliances blend ever so nicely with the slab granite countertops. For the convenience of your guests, the powder room is on the first floor, as well as the path to a small fenced backyard. The entire second floor is devoted to the Master Suite experience! Spacious floor plan features extras such as its own view deck and huge walk-in closet as well as a flat screen TV, and king bed. Sumptuous marbled master bath with a sleek walk-in glassed shower is finished with slab granite and high-end cabinetry. Third floor sits up high as a tree house featuring 2 bedrooms, with a queen and double bed and plenty of closet space as well as a beautiful marble bathroom finished with slab granite counters. Park your car in a spot right next to the house; a second car and guests can street park with ease.
This home is located at the north end of Mt Baker neighborhood - just 10 minutes to downtown Seattle and Bellevue, and 5 min to Capitol Hill. There are views of Mt Rainier and the city skyline from all three floors. Conveniently located, the house is 2 blocks from many bus lines to Downtown, Eastside, University District and most hospitals. It is also a half mile to the Mt Baker Light Link Rail station, grocery stores, and schools.