Residential home in the heart of Green Lake
Green Lake Home, Unit 7720
The Green Lake single-family home on 77th is a lovely brick single family home set in a quiet and orderly neighborhood, decorated with tall evergreen trees and lush greenery. A spacious 1400 square foot floor plan connects the large living room to the formal dining room with its own built-ins. Large comfy furniture is placed for maximum enjoyment of the large flat screen TV and gas fireplace. Two of the three bedrooms have queen beds, and the third bedroom has 2 twin beds - this home is able to sleep many people comfortably. The fully supplied kitchen has been modernized to include very nice appliances and cove lighting as well as generous food prep counter space.
- Quiet picturesque residential neighborhood.
- Great location close to arterials and shops.
- Three block walk to Green Lake Park.
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Two queen beds and 2 twin beds.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Gas fireplace and large flat screen TV in living room.
- Fully supplied kitchen including newer major appliances and all small appliances.
- Large laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Approximately 1400 square feet.
- Raised deck with outdoor furniture.
- Beautifully designed fenced backyard.
- Driveway and ample street parking.
- Internet, cable, and all utilities included.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 3 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near NE 77th St & 1st Ave NE - Seattle, WA 98115
The bathroom has also been modernized to feature a generous walk-in shower. A separate laundry room is equipped to do laundry for an army of swimmers, joggers and people watchers. Step outside onto the raised deck to share a meal with family or enjoy gazing over the picturesque backyard that artfully combines grass with local shrubs and flowering plants.