Suite #2 - Emerson Suites
Furnished, one-bedroom suite in Seattle.
Lots of Ship Canal activity for your viewing pleasure as you are counting the number of masts and watching the big ships go under the Ballard Bridge. Set well up the hill, this small complex is among single family homes and townhomes, definitely not a cement jungle. Soft colors throughout complement this spacious one bedroom flat. Plenty of kitchen space for at-home cooking.
- Fully furnished and nicely decorated.
- Spacious floor plan (700 to 800 sq ft).
- One bedroom suite has queen bed.
- Carpeting throughout.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchen for in-suite cooking.
- Nice view of the Seattle Ship Canal.
- Desk space with internet.
- Mid level floor in the building.
- Free designated off-street parking.
- Shared coin-op laundry facilities.
- Extra storage is available at no charge.
- Internet, cable, all utilities included.
- Pet Friendly.
- Locally owned and managed.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 3 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near W Emerson St & 13th Ave W - Seattle, WA 98119
Desk space with internet allow you to finish the project at your leisure. Glass dining table easily sits 4 people. Minimal stairs for the mobility challenged, and designated parking is very close. Extra large windows wrap around to let in maximum light and bright. Easy access to the Burke-Gillman Trail, a 27-mile recreational trail for walkers, runners, cyclists, skaters and commuters. Very nice package!
- Suite #1. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #2. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #3. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #4. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #5. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #6. One-bedroom suite.
- Suite #7. Studio suite.