Dexter Suites in the South Lake Union Area
Short-term housing in Seattle WA.
This two-bedroom suite is on the east slope of Queen Anne Hill, just blocks from South Lake Union and all of its related water sports and lake activities. Set well up the Hill this secure condominium building provides amazing views of Lake Union, the Cascade Mountains, and the Seattle Skyline.
- Expansive views looking east and south.
- Top floor suite.
- Large kitchen with view.
- Larger deck with gas BBQ.
- 2 bedrooms, queen and full beds.
- Tall ceilings with skylights-lots of natural light.
- Large community hot tub on 360 degree view roof top deck.
- Secure parking garage.
- Pet Friendly - Cats only.
- Elevator secure building.
- All bedroom and bath linens supplied.
- Fully supplied kitchen with full size appliances and dishwashers.
- Washer/dryer in-suite.
- Dining area and living room have nice views.
- Lots of closet space.
- Suite has wood burning fireplace.
- Internet, cable, heat and lights are connected and included.
- Very minimal highway noise.
- Excellent public transportation.
- Excellent access to major arterials.
- 30 day minimum stay then daily prorate.
- Flexible departure, 3 week minimum notice.
- No hotel tax, no sales tax.
Located near Galer St & Aurora Ave N
Dexter Suite is a fully-furnished, 2-bedroom flat on the top floor, enabling high ceilings and skylights, a welcome site on a gray cloudy day. In the summer you can sit out on your own private deck to watch the seaplanes take off and land right in front of you. In the winter you can light the wood burning fireplace to warm things up a bit. Glance up to see South Lake Union while cooking in the fully supplied kitchen. Queen bed and full bed with all linens provided. Take the elevator up to the rooftop deck where you can soak in the outdoor hot tub after a long day. Want to explore South Lake Union from the water? Hop on one of the Argosy Cruise boats or rent a kayak for the day. Watch the Tuesday Duck Dodge when the local ducks find they must share space with the large gathering of little sail boats—quack quack! Take the South Lake Union Streetcar to Downtown or take the bus to Fremont to discover its own variety of shops and restaurants. Lots of fun choices here!