|There are views of
Mt Rainier and
the city skyline from all three floors...
Beautiful Stand Alone Home in Judkins Park.
All inclusive, furnished Townhome near all freeways to the Eastside and Downtown.
Judkins Park is a trendy neighborhood just south of Downtown that is close in yet just far enough away. Very convenient to all major freeways and Downtown. Several parks and churches nearby. Originally nicknamed the "garlic gulch," as an historically Italian neighborhood, Judkins Park boasts a successful commercial core. Gai's Northwest Bakery on South Weller Street is evidence of such success. Established by Italian immigrant Giglio Gai, the bakery has been wafting the hearty smell of baking bread for more than 50 years. Customers can still buy freshly baked rolls and loaves at the bakery's thrift store.
Rent: $2,995.00 to $3,995 per mo.
3-bedroom suite featuring:
- 1,700 sq.ft. Three bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Suite is fully furnished with 3 levels of grand living spaces,
new construction in 2007, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, high ceilings, grand cabinetry, fireplace, gas heating/cooking, exquisite furnishings, draperies and soft goods
- Fully supplied kitchen with granite countertops, stainless
stove/oven and refrigerator, microwave and small appliances
- Living area has flat screen TV with views out the front & back via deck.
- Bedrooms: Granite and marble throughout
- Master-(entire second floor) Queen bed, flat screen TV, and
trendy main bath with
huge walk-in shower, large closet,
laundry and view deck
- 2nd bedroom (third floor)-queen bed, closet-splits main full bath
- 3rd bedroom-queen bed, closet-splits main full bath
- Powder room on main floor
- All bedroom and bath linens provided
- On site parking for one car, great street parking-always available
- No freeway noise
- Internet (wifi), cable, heat and lights are all included in the rent
If you are looking for a beautiful home with great views, centrally located, upgraded finishes, and professionally decorated then we have a place for you. This craftsman style town home has 3 bedrooms with outdoor decks, 3 separate bathrooms, grand 12' box beam ceilings with lot of windows, bbq deck, fenced small backyard and a parking spot right next to house. This home is located at the north end of Mt Baker neighborhood - just 10 minutes to downtown and Bellevue and 5 min to Capital Hill. There are views of Mt Rainier and the city skyline from all three floors. Conveniently located the house is 2 blocks from many bus lines to downtown, eastside, University District and most hospitals. It is also a half mile to the Mt Baker light rail station, grocery stores, and schools.