A Residential Apartment on the Eastside.
Across the famous Lake Washington floating bridges lies the Eastside. The name derives from the fact that these communities lie east of Seattle and Lake Washington. The general definition include the cities of: Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Newcastle, Mercer Island and Redmond and several others.
The cities on the Eastside began as areas of logging or mining in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In the years prior to World War II they became centers of dairy and berry farming. During the post-war boom, they became suburbs of Seattle.
A major technology center, the Eastside is home to many large high-tech companies, mainly in the software and the cellular phone industries, including Microsoft, T-Mobile, Nintendo, AT&T Wireless, Expedia, and InfoSpace. Also regional offices for companies like PACCAR, Boeing, Puget Sound Energy and Google are located here. The Eastside is also home to many video game and interactive media companies including Bungie, Valve, ArenaNet, Sucker Punch, Monolith, Microsoft Game Studios and the DigiPen Institute. Many local magnates, including Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Steve Ballmer, John Stanton and Craig McCaw live in the Eastside's more exclusive cities.
The Eastside boasts Bellevue Square for shopping, dining and entertainment. It also the posses the Issaquah Village Theatre and the Bellevue Philharmonic Orchestra. The Eastside is very close to all the Northwest has to offer; snow and water sports and the Cascade Mountains.
Priced at: $1,995 to $3,995 per mo, inclusive.
2 Bedroom 1 bath suite featuring:
- Secure residential neighborhood.
- Lower level suite, some view, easy access.
- Flat screen TV.
- Wet bar and wine cooler.
- Heated travertine floors.
- 1100 square feet
- Condominium standard kitchen (granite countertops, cherry cabinets, tile floors) including dishwasher, stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave and small appliances.
- Bedrooms have queen and king bed.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Private laundry facilities in-suite.
- On site parking for multiple cars.
- Internet, cable, heat and lights are all included in the rent.