Three suites in the Fremont neighborhood.
Dayton Guest House is a small quiet building nestled in a residential neighborhood called Fremont, otherwise known as the Center of the Universe, an interesting mix of everything one can imagine, definitely not boring. This is a favorite place for families as well as singles to settle in for awhile. Located mid way to the University of Washington and Downtown Seattle, close to the Woodland Park Zoo and major arterials. Large homey comfortable units. You’ll love it!!
Two bedroom/one bath: $2,495 to $2,695 per mo.
Studio/one bedroom: $1,595 to $1,695 per mo.
One and two bedroom suites featuring:
- All suites are fully furnished and decorated with upbeat colors.
- Two bedrooms have queen bed and full bed, approximately
950 sq ft.
- Studio is very spacious, queen bed, lower level.
- All bedroom and bath linens provided.
- Fully supplied kitchens for in-suite cooking.
- In-suite laundry for all apartments.
- Parking in back of building, no extra charge.
- Small backyard for BBQ and sitting.
- Internet, cable, heat and lights are all included in the rent.