Situated at the crossroads of Seattle’s Downtown Financial District, Pioneer Square and the International District, sits 5th Ave Condos. 5th Ave is stylish and affordable; a combination not found around Seattle’s Downtown neighborhoods. 5th Ave is within close walking distance to Safeco Field and Century Link Stadium. 5th Ave suites include large windows to view the Seattle skyline including Smith Tower, a private reflection garden; indeed a secure and very close in location with shopping nearby.
Nearby amenities include:
- Amtrak Station
- Aristocratís Club
- Foster/White Gallery
- Fuji Sushi
- Kim Hair
- Kobo at Higo
- Manila Bay
- Something Old Something New
- Trolley Stop Deli Mart
- Union Station Market
- Universal Fitness Center
- V Garden
Suites priced at: $2,195 to $2,795 per mo, inclusive.
One bedroom, newer condos include:
- One bedroom with Queen bed and one full bathroom with tub.
- One secure underground garage parking.
- Fully furnished with all kitchen, bedroom and bath linens.
- Walk in closet.
- Smartly decorated.
- In-suite laundry.
- Lobby lounge area.
- Slab granite countertops in kitchen and bath.
- 650 sq. ft +/-.
- Cherry cabinets.
- Cable, heat and lights are all included in the rent.
- Easy access to major arterials and public transportation.
- Very close to Virginia Mason Hospital, Swedish and Harborview Hospitals.